Durability Meets Design with Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Luxury Vinyl Flooring in Little Rock, AR
Are you ready to renovate or remodel your home? When you’re choosing the flooring for any room in your house, visit Arnold’s Flooring America to check out our wide selection of luxury vinyl flooring in Little Rock, AR. Whether you’re looking for water-resistant resilient flooring for your kitchen or bathrooms, or you’re looking for something that looks like hardwood without the cost, we have something to suit every need or interior décor preference. If you’re not sure what style or type of luxury vinyl flooring suits your home, just schedule a free design consultation with our knowledgeable experts. We’ll help you choose the perfect style for your needs and budget!
Types of Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Resilient luxury vinyl flooring mimics natural flooring materials such as tile and hardwood. This durable flooring has the aesthetic appeal of tile and wood, but is much easier to care for and maintain. Depending on your needs, our flooring specialists will guide you to the best luxury vinyl flooring options for you. We carry a selection of trustworthy vinyl flooring brands including Downs H20, Galvanite, Shaw Floors, Mohawk, Genua, Armstrong, and more. Learn more about the types of luxury vinyl we carry:
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) - If you love the look of tile for your kitchen and bathroom, luxury vinyl flooring offers a waterproof alternative that is perfect for high moisture areas. Get the ceramic, porcelain, or stone tile look with our resilient luxury vinyl tile.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) - Wood-look LVP adds a touch of elegance to any room. Our Little Rock customers choose LVP for the wood style without worrying about expansion due to humid Arkansas weather.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank Flooring
When you’re looking for stylish, durable, and cost-effective flooring material for your home, there’s no better choice than luxury vinyl tile flooring or vinyl plank flooring. Popular choices among home and business owners, luxury vinyl can look like virtually any natural material but are lightweight, easy to maintain, and cost much less. Resilient flooring is perfect for any room in your home and comes with many benefits including:
- Available in a Variety of Styles
- More Cost-Efficient than Other Materials
- Durable and Long-Lasting
- Leading Brands and Affordable Pricing
- Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Stands Up to Foot Traffic, Pets, and Children
How to Care for Luxury Vinyl Floors
With proper maintenance and care, your vinyl floors will look brand new for years to come. Due to their water-resistant or waterproof composition, cleaning spills or heavier messes is a breeze. Additionally, luxury vinyl flooring is extremely resistant to scratches, scuffs, and stains. To best care for your floors, always ask our flooring specialists before using any harsh cleaners on your floors. Follow these simple steps to keep your floors sparkling:
- Sweep or vacuum regularly
- Wipe up spills with a clean cloth
- Occasionally mop with a vinyl floor cleaner recommended by a specialist
- Add area rugs to prevent fading in places with extreme sunlight
Schedule Your Luxury Vinyl Installation with Our Experienced Team
Once you’ve chosen your new vinyl flooring, be sure to schedule installation with our skilled and experienced installation professionals. We have the skills and experiences required to properly remove your old floors, prepare the subfloor, and install your new luxury vinyl flooring so that it’s sure to last for many long years. In addition, when you allow us to install your floors, you’re covered by our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. That means that should anything installation-related go wrong with your floors throughout their lifetime, we’ll make it right at no cost to you. Are you ready to remodel? Arnold’s Flooring America is excited to meet you!
Contact us to discuss your project and choose the perfect flooring style! We proudly serve clients in Little Rock, Arkansas, and the surrounding areas.